Containers and Kubernetes have become the de-facto cloud native platforms of choice for cloud-first enterprises. However, the path to this accelerated application development approach is riddled with complications due to a myriad of challenges, such as:
- Complexities in embracing the Kubernetes ecosystem
- A cobweb of ever-expanding container orchestration technologies and tool options
- Lackluster developer experience provided by Kubernetes
Join our live webinar with AWS to learn how to:
- Capitalize on the opportunities and overcome the challenges associated with containers and Kubernetes adoption
- Leverage the complete Kubernetes application delivery pipeline including the tools, deployment, security, and execution
- Benefit from platform engineering to improve Kubernetes adoption in your organization
Register now to reserve your spot today.
Director Cloud Platform & Consulting
Technologist with 14+ years of global IT experience in technology leadership, enterprise solutions, practice management, and planning & governance.
Solution & Cloud Architect
Solution Architect for J2EE technologies with 15+years of experience in the IT industry, delivering enterprise technology solutions across various business verticals.