Statistics suggest that the global cloud services market is expected to reach over $623 billion by 2023, and by 2025, the cloud data will surpass a staggering 100 Zettabytes. Signifying that cloud computing is a big deal, and it will grow in the near future.
To successfully manage systems of such scale, you need a secure, high-performing, & efficient cloud infrastructure – all while optimizing costs.Visionet can help you achieve that, using AWS-recommended best practices and map out a cloud infrastructure that is built around the 5 pillars of AWS Well-Architected Framework.
How does the AWS Cloud Assessment Work?
- Generally, around 2 – 4 hours. Depends on the pre-requisites completed.
- Includes members from different teams of the organization like Technical, business, management etc., and the Visionet's Well-Architected SMEs.
- The assessment can be done on-premises or remotely.
- Team Visionet will thoroughly check and analyze critical workload.
- The cloud-infrastructure review will be conducted per the 5 pillars of WAF.
- Suggestions to increase cost savings by highlighting unutilized resources.
- Upon assessment completion, Visionet will provide suggestions to improve the cloud infrastructure to enhance performance, efficiency, & optimize costs.
Want to find out if your cloud infrastructure is well-designed, in sync with your organizational goals, and worth the investments you are currently pouring in?
Register for our free assessment today to find out!